Useful Information

  • Please feel free to comment on any post, but send us an email or give us a call if you have a specific legal question, as we cannot address your individual concerns here.

  • Copyright © 2005-2014 Bacon Wilson, P.C.
  • Disclaimer
  • Bacon Wilson, P.C. Website

Your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Bookmark and Share

« Office politics: tips on surviving the election season | Main | Teens may hold key to bridging gender wage gap »

June 27, 2012



I have a developmental disabilities and I am not getting the help I need in oklahoma.
I also know a neighbor of my'n how is vision impared and they are also not getting the help they need in oklahoma.
I was wondering what I should do I don't have any money to try to take it to court.

Bacon Wilson Law

Thanks for your comment, Naomi. Unfortunately we cannot respond to individual legal inquiries here. Please direct your questions to attorney, Kevin Maltby: 413.781.0560 or

The comments to this entry are closed.